Dr. Naomi Hayashi MD & Dr. Kichiemon Asoma MD
Experienced Eye Care : Ophthalmologist Eye Doctors in NYC
Naomi Hayashi, MD and Kichiemon Asoma, MD offer gentle eye exams as caring, attentive physicians with up-to-date advanced imaging technology, with specialized treatments for Cataracts, Glaucoma, Diabetes eye health, High blood pressure & Hypertension, Dry eyes, Red eyes, Itchy eyes, Burning sensation in eyes, Sandy feeling in eyes, Blepharitis, Contact lenses, Glasses, LASIK, Presbyopic intraocular lenses (Synfony, Restor), Eyelid or eye growths and styes. Astigmatism and keratoconus screening. Floaters, Macular degeneration, Macular pucker, Retinal tears, Rheumatoid arthritis and Plaquenil use, Light sensitivity, Pressure around the eyes, Migraines, Driver license exams. 日本語
Most major insurance plans accepted! Call 212-500-1148 today.
Conveniently located at 8 West 38th St. #201, New York, NY 10018
In-network Insurance Plans include
- United Nations Employee BCBS plan
- UHC Empire Plan
- EmblemHealth GHI
- EmblemHealth HIP (Dr. Asoma only)
- Nippon Life Benefits (Aetna Signature network)
- 1199 NBF
- Healthfirst Medicare plans and commercials
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage
- Overseas insurances including AIG (former AIU), Emergency Assistance Japan (EAJ), Mitsui Sumitomo, TM Claims Services and Prestige International
Frequently asked questions:
- What's the difference between an ophthalmologist and an optometrist (an eye M.D. versus an O.D.)?
- What is diabetic eye disease?
- What is glaucoma?
- Can I order my contact lenses through Apple Ophthalmology? If you had an eye exam at Apple Ophthalmlogy within the past year, then you can order your contact lenses from us at applelenses.com
- If I have had an exam at Apple Ophthalmology before, can I be seen again? Yes, please go to followup.appleophthalmology.com
- Will my insurance cover more than one eye exam a year? Yes, medical insurance covers more than one exam a year especially if you are having any blurry vision, redness, pain, need to recheck eye pressure...